Angela Magana caught in eye of Hurricane Irma

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by ekowal69, Sep 6, 2017.

1. 2DUM2TAP

2DUM2TAP Red Belt

yeah but the old saying of 5% of the water holds 95% of the fish.... well I guess I fish in the other 95% of the water.

2. KantoTerror

KantoTerror Silver Belt

we don't have anything but channel cats...but we do have sturgeons....but i'm not into heavy duty rigging so the biggest i go after bottom rigging are carp. otherwise it's fly fishing for salmon. but yeah some of my friends are all about those catfish....

3. Unfinished Sentenc

Unfinished Sentenc Black Belt

No ass, fuck off

4. KantoTerror

KantoTerror Silver Belt

Temagami is such a good place for fishing so I'm surprised you're having slow summer days. Muskoka and Kawarthas are by far the best for bass fishing in the North...Heck I'm catching 5lb bass in Toronto Islands bro...

2DUM2TAP likes this.
  5. wirerat123

wirerat123 Green Belt

I fish for everything that swims. I just started really carrying a camera over the last couple years, but it was so uncommon for me to have one, I never remembered to carry it. I have tons of massive fish with no proof, but it's all good. When my kids started getting involved, I started carrying a camera more often.
    [​IMG]

6. GordoBarraBJJ

GordoBarraBJJ Gold Belt

Angela Magana - the face only a mother would love . . . to punch.

7. wirerat123

wirerat123 Green Belt

It looks like her mom did punch it a lot. But this is now a fishing thread. It's A LOT more interesting than that ho. And smells a lot like her too I'd bet.

8. Flokk

Flokk Faux Belt

You're too stupid to detect sarcasm and just went full retard.

<{outtahere}>

9. 2DUM2TAP

2DUM2TAP Red Belt

I know I was so excited to go there but this summer has been crap. Appearantly everyone was having trouble with the bass and walleye on that lake but they were doing really well on lake trout. My kids don't like trolling even though I had a downrigger so I didn't get to target those.

I went to Balsam lake the last two summers (not this one). First week of August both times. It was so hot that the fishing was really tough. The lake was super weedy and because it was so hot you know you had to go deep which makes it tough for anything that's not weedless. I like slow trolling in boats with hard baits so you keep getting hung up in the weeds.

I don't really do much on Lake Ontario but they have big fish so 5lbs aren't surprising. My PB for bass is only 4lbs, but it was a smallie so that's a pretty good size. I got a 6lb pike this year too... nothing like the guys on TV catch but it was still fun.

10. ThaiSexPills

ThaiSexPills White Belt

Same but it’s fun and good eating too.

In my parts, striped bass season is wide open and you can’t not catch one. If you know the good spots, you’ll get one every cast.

This year I caught one that was 39” long. The year before my best was around 38.5. I throw the biggest ones back though as I find the medium ones to be of better quality.

You guys just catch and release or catch them for food? I’m very new to fishing but I’ve fished our bass seasons the last couple of years and had a blast. Google miramichi bass run and you’ll see the foolish amount of bass we have to deal with. It’s unbelivable and we need to catch as many as possible in order to leave the river open to salmon