1. Fresh off her huge victory at UFC Fight Night 105, Randa Markos returns to Sherdog for her second LIVE Q&A, FRIDAY at 3:00 PM EST. Check it out here.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Black Beast prove Tyrun wrong about racist UFC fans | Page 9

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by GORETAURO, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Koro_11 Black Belt

Koro_11
    I probably like Woodley more than I like Lewis.

Also, Anderson, Romero, Jacare, Rampage, Rumble, etc. all got plenty of love so it's not a racism thing as much as personalities.

Kristian82 likes this.
  2. Coolidge Women Are Powerful

Coolidge
    'incoherent babble' What a great way to describe your moronic post. I've never seen a post with that many layers of stupidity. The race-baiters and Afrocentric users are seriously bordering on retarded.

3. pizzle Green Belt

pizzle
    The Beast is real, that's why he's liked. He seems like a cool guy that'd you could have a few jokes with in real life. Tyrone, however, is the complete opposite - A guy that would dissect anything you say so he could link it to racism and would have preconceived notions of you before you even opened your mouth. The bottom line here, Tyrone is the racist - He has it out for the white man and any fans that root against him for a white fighter, if you do that, you're a klansman, as Woodley has stated. He's a bitter, full of himself, race baiter that was probably indoctrinated at an early age to not like white people. The white cucks that stick up for him are just that, dickriders that want to prove to the forum they are either not racists or just want to troll being sjws. If anything, white people should boycott any card Tyrone is on until he learns a lesson, you can't attack the fans and expect to get off scot free. You gotta hurt him where it hurts, in his wallet. He wants to be the black Conor McGregor and is now trying to flap his gums that he's one of the greatest ever.. This will backfire on him, and after he finds out being cocky isn't going to work for him, he's going to say "when a black man does it people hate him".. He's almost too predictable and simple to figure out. There is nothing to be a fan of with this guy, or to appreciate. He's using Sage Northcutt when deep down he hates the color of his skin, but since Sage is such a good boy and raised to respect your elders he's probably blind to it, as well as having limited experience with black people. In 5 years or so when Woodley's day is over, he won't be remembered in a positive light, he was that black dude that always bitched and moaned he wasn't getting fair treatment that could not connect or cross over with the fans. His only hope outside of fighting is to land another role as an extra in an urban biopic or movie that won't require too much out of him other than standing there.

Kristian82 likes this.
  4. Wayne Brady *neck belt*

Wayne Brady
    Racebaiting is being used the same way conspiracy theorist is being used it seems. There are obvious conspiracy nuts and race baiters, but even having a hint of it on any sort of opinion gets you lumped in and not taken serious at all. This extremest mentallity is going to backfire imo. Sherdog at one point was fairly balanced, but lately it feels more like I'm reading Youtube comments at their worst.

5. dontlaugh Wrestlers are the biggest PED users

dontlaugh
    Well, Beast is the stereotype Tyron says MMA fans/media expect to see from a Black fighter

DC is also well spoken and doesn't get much love. Only the thug/gangsta/hood attitude seems to make MMA fans (that are for the most part white) enjoy Black fighters.

Is like most fans like the ghetto talking stuff, but barely give a shit about the well spoken ones.

6. Kristian82 Green Belt

Kristian82
    Whose ass is that?

7. LilChuckLil Purple Belt

LilChuckLil
    Woodley is a diva that loves money

8. OmegaRugal Black Belt

OmegaRugal
    I like both Woodley and Black Beast.

I dont take anything either say too seriously.

I like how both speak their minds.
    Black Beast is legit funny.

While Woodley adds controversial topics and interest to himself n his rights imo.

The worst thing is a fighter who never speaks and just says "ill fight however UFC wants me to". Thats the boring ones to me.

Look no further than how little topics we have of Mighty Mouse compared to Woodley.

9. Meth Mouth Orange Belt

Meth Mouth
    If there was a White Beast he'd be on the cover of the UFC game.

10. LastingEffect What greater gift than the love of a cat

LastingEffect
    That's danger zone!

11. MuayThai101 Orange Belt

MuayThai101
    Yup. I love black beast. I love Rampage. I love Anderson Silva, I love mighty mouse. You know, funny, down to earth people.

What I dont like are drama queens, tyrone, floyd, jon jones, broner.

Ken Fresno likes this.
  12. TMAN29 Blue Belt

TMAN29
    This guy gets it... and he kos people. So they like black fighters like rampage and him ( unitelligent in ring and out) but not guys like tyron and rashad.... hmmm

13. Migdagen Orange Belt

Migdagen
    Could Tyron just be trolling? If not, he needs to wise up.

14. Lionel Mandrake What A Rush!!!

Lionel Mandrake
    What about Rumble? He's wrll spoken and universally liked.

15. Lionel Mandrake What A Rush!!!

Lionel Mandrake
    You mean like Anderson Silva and Jon Jones?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. TMAN29 Blue Belt

TMAN29
    Is he well spoken? I dont think he is.... if he is its more in a small country humble sort of way. Not big city urban.... an example of this sort of bias is the kind of dislike certain fairly clean cut nba players seem to get. Always weird for me to hear people say these things especially my friends. Black guy from a 300k person city here btw