Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Thai Domi, Jun 16, 2016.

1. The Higher Power

The Higher Power "IT'S ME, AUSTIN!!!"

lol @ being "Ranger qualified."

2. HunterSdVa29

HunterSdVa29 Respect, tho

plus virtually all Infantry officers get the chance to attend Ranger School, even though most just go to regular line, IN battalions

if a regular Enlisted cat has the Tab, fair enough. They don't get the chance to go as often as the Officers do

TBH, Sapper is the one I've seen least often. Well that or Pathfinder badge

3. SMEAC

SMEAC Walt Kowalski

I think Sapper is back restricted to just 12 series, where as for a short time 11 series could go to the school. Pathfinder is pretty much just a look cool badge as no one really does that actual job and people just want to complete their stack.

4. HunterSdVa29

HunterSdVa29 Respect, tho

ya I know, but I went to PVOC at Leonard Wood, and even there you don't see too many Sapper badges

I've personally seen more President's 100 shooting tabs than I've seen Sapper ones. Although that's b/c the Army Marksmanship Unit was stationed at my base in Kabul, but still
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President's_Hundred_Tab

5. SMEAC

SMEAC Walt Kowalski

I think I could count the President's 100 on one hand I have personally seen and I am pretty sure one or two were from guys that did it ROTC or Guard and then went active.
    Sapper I just happened to have a decent amount of the dudes have when they still gave engineers to battalions.

HunterSdVa29 likes this.