MNN (Trailer for Shark Thriller 47 Meters Down; Joe Johnston to Direct Narnia: The Silver Chair) | Page 30

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Dragonlordxxxxx, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Dragonlordxxxxx Senior Moderator

Dragonlordxxxxx
    2nd Trailer for Guy Ritchie's KING ARTHUR: LEGEND OF THE SWORD

SidJustice likes this.
  2. Dragonlordxxxxx Senior Moderator

Dragonlordxxxxx
    JEEPERS CREEPERS 3 Begins Filming; New Plot Details Revealed

[​IMG]

Jeepers Creepers fans can finally rejoice. The third installment of the franchise has been teased by director Victor Salva for some time now, but it looks like everything is finally moving forward.

Bloody Disgusting announced that today, February 20, 2017, Jeepers Creepers 3 officially began filming.

The site also reported that fan-favorite character Trish Jenner - played by Gina Phillips - was reprising her role in the movie. Not only is she appearing, but this new synopsis states that the story will center around her.

Trish Jenner is now a mother of a teenage son named Darry, named after the brother she lost 23 years ago. Trish has a recurring nightmare where her son suffers the same fate as her brother did, killed by the Creeper. Determined to prevent this from happening, Trish, who is now a rich and powerful woman, sets out on a final quest with Jack Taggart Sr. and Jr. to end the Creeper’s reign of terror once and for all. The Creeper fights back in gory glory as its enemies grow closer than ever before to learning the secret of its dark origins.

Filming is currently underway in Baton Rouge, Louisana, but no official release date for the film has been set.

Jeepers Creepers 3 Has Started Filming; New Synopsis Released

3. chickenluver Bookmobile Driver

chickenluver
    Happy guy that Salva

[​IMG]

I've read an interpretation of Jeepers Creepers that says it's about Salva wanting to kill the kid that sent him to jail. Think there's anything to it?

4. Dragonlordxxxxx Senior Moderator

Dragonlordxxxxx
    First Set Photos of ROBIN HOOD: ORIGINS Starring Taron Egerton

The first day of filming of the Robin Hood: Origins started today in Dubrovnik and the sets were a hive of activity. Taron Egeron dressed as Robin Hood arrived with Eve Hewson, who plays Maid Marion, on set in the morning and almost immediately started filming in the harbour area in Dubrovnik.

Other cast members include Jamie Foxx as Little John, Jamie Dornan as Will Scarlet, Tim Minchin as Friar Tuck. Described as having a “gritty tone,” the film finds Robin Hood returning from The Crusades to discover a Sherwood Forest rife with corruption and evil. The film is scheduled for a March 23, 2018 release.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://thedubrovniktimes.com/news/d...taron-egerton-and-eve-hewson-in-romantic-kiss

5. RTL Inflatable Balloon Belt

RTL
    The first two acts of the first film were EXCELLENT. Hope they can recapture some of that magic.

6. DynamicLoosener Grass Fed Free Range Dolce Belt

DynamicLoosener
    i lost a girlfriend to Jeepers Creepers 1. Fuck this shit

7. House by the Cemetery Bass Boy

House by the Cemetery
    Can't wait for the third.

They had enough time to make the final installment to be good.

Archie Goodwin likes this.
  8. WebAlchemist Kung fu Luchador

WebAlchemist

Da fuq? Robin Hood was in the crusades? plus didnt we already get a "gritty" Robin Hood with Rusell Crowe.

Anyway i for one am wating for the Robin Hood Men in tights remake, atleast it would seem a bit more original than another fucking gritty robin hood.

9. Dragonlordxxxxx Senior Moderator

Dragonlordxxxxx
    Full Cast Photo of ALIEN: COVENANT; First Look at James Franco as Captain Branson

New Alien: Covenant sneak peek to air on FX's Legion on February 22.

[​IMG]

10. GearSolidMetal I'm here to chew bubblegum and bang your mom.

GearSolidMetal
    Yeah, all three of them.

11. GearSolidMetal I'm here to chew bubblegum and bang your mom.

GearSolidMetal
    Ok then... fuck this movie.

Archie Goodwin likes this.
  12. GearSolidMetal I'm here to chew bubblegum and bang your mom.

GearSolidMetal
    More like "Horror fans that want another Jeepers Creepers, will be satisfied with whatever shit's thrown at them."

Because the last one was around 15 years ago, and even then that sequel was also a shitpile.

13. Dragonlordxxxxx Senior Moderator

Dragonlordxxxxx
    Joss Whedon Reflects on His Rejected WONDER WOMAN Movie

[​IMG]

Back before The Avengers solidified Joss Whedon’s name in the superhero world, the burgeoning writer wanted to tackle another iconic heroine. In the early 2000s, Whedon found himself hard at work on a Wonder Woman film which Warner Bros. ultimately turned down.

Still, Whedon has yet to forget the blow he took after his Wonder Woman script was rejected. And, in a new interview with Empire, the visionary filmmaker is reflecting on his scrapped project.

“I worked really hard on that movie and it meant a lot [to me],” Whedon said after being interview for a Wonder Woman feature. “but I don’t know if what I was trying to do would fit in with what [the studio’s] vision is. I had to take on the film that, well, nobody liked… We just saw different movies, and at the price range this kind of movie hangs in, that’s never gonna work.”

According to Empire, Whedon’s story was a very different one from what Patty Jenkin’s team has brought to life. In his iteration, Diana left her home of Themyscira with Steve Trevor shortly after the two became friends. They would leave to give aid to refugees, but Diana would run into plenty of trouble in Trevor’s hometown of Gateway City.

Joss Whedon Reflects On His Rejected Wonder Woman Film

Comments: Whedon's Wonder Woman movie sound turrible. He dodged a bullet and should thank WB for rejecting his WW movie.

14. Dragonlordxxxxx Senior Moderator

Dragonlordxxxxx
    Guillermo del Toro Confirms HELLBOY 3 is 100% Not Happening

[​IMG]

Despite a grassroots campaign that saw director Guillermo del Toro and star Ron Perlman both come out publicly with the desire for a Hellboy 3 just weeks ago, which got significant response from fans on social media, the director broke the news Tuesday morning that it was definitely not happening.

"Hellboy 3 sorry to report: Spoke with all parties. Must report that 100% the sequel will not happen. And that is to be the final thing about it," del Toro posted to twitter.

The tweet has a sense of true finality and defeat to it - it's clear del Toro was willing to make this movie as a passion project (meaning he likely would've made little to no money on it), but something major is standing in the way. With the finality, it sounds like either the studio or the rights holder, creator Mike Mignola, have nixed it completely - though that's merely informed speculation.

Hellboy 3 Not Happening According to Guillermo del Toro

15. SidJustice Master of the world and the universe

SidJustice
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Tamriel Terror Silver Belt

Tamriel Terror
    Jeepers Creepers is one of my favorite horror movies out there. The first one was so great, but the second was dogshit. They showed wayyyy to much of the creeper in the second one not to mention it was a pretty boring movie. What made the first so good was the amount of mystery around him. They hardly showed him and when they did he was in the dark, or cloaked.

They did what happened in the alien franchise, they tried to expose the mystery surrounding the mosters and it took a lot of the excitement, suspense, and mystery out of it for me.

I really hope the 3rd one is more like the first, but I definitely have my doubts

RTL and SheetsMMAfan like this.
  17. brownfeet Red Belt

brownfeet
    not surprised about hellboy 3. can't wait to see him come out on twitter before the year ends and ask if fans want to see it get made. At this point stop teasing people, don't post shit until it's 100% know it's going to be made. Stop asking if we want it, the damn answer is YES.

18. Dragonlordxxxxx Senior Moderator

Dragonlordxxxxx
    First Look at the Cast of HAN SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY

[​IMG]

Disney has unveiled the first cast photo from its young Han Solo Star Wars spinoff. The spinoff takes place before the events of 1977's Star Wars: A New Hope and stars Alden Ehrenreich, as Han Solo, Donald Glover as a young Lando Calrissian, as well as and Emilia Clarke, Woody Harrelson in a mentor role and Phoebe Waller-Bridge.

Also pictured are directors Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, as well as Joonas Suotamo as Chewbacca (he doubled as the Wookie in Star War: The Force Awakens). Not pictured, but also in the cast, is Thandie Newton. Filming officially began Monday at Pinewood Studios, London. The untitled film hits theaters May 25, 2018.

Han Solo: First Cast Photo of Star Wars Spinoff; Filming Begins

19. AgentSmecker Brown Belt

AgentSmecker
    Just a speck of sand in an endless desert of agony
    [​IMG]

20. Cry0Therapy737 Brown Belt

Cry0Therapy737
    I loved the first Jeepers Creepers.

Hopefully the fact it's been fifteen years in between 2 and 3 will restore some of the magic, 2 didn't have anything that made the first great.

SheetsMMAfan likes this.