Overwatch Official Discussion, v4: Doomfist Me, Daddy..

Discussion in 'Video Game Forum' started by Arkridge, Jul 13, 2017.

1. GIBLERTBAPTISTA

GIBLERTBAPTISTA Sloppy HW brawl enthusiast

Idk why they bother having test servers, seems like shit goes live no matter what.

On another note, I went 7-3 in placements playing torb only and got 3.2. Going for that #1 Torb spot this season.

bosox32 and SleepyBoy like this.
  2. GSP4tw

GSP4tw Brown Belt

People that instalock hitscan and can't kill a Pharah is getting seriously old.

SleepyBoy likes this.
  3. SleepyBoy

SleepyBoy Silver Belt

Or having 4 instalock dps, and none of them are capable of dealing with pharah and expect the one healer or tank to take care of it.

GSP4tw likes this.
  4. GSP4tw

GSP4tw Brown Belt

Yeah, shit like that is getting old real quick. I had a competitive game where I had silver elims as Ana.. we had 3 dps..

5. bosox32

bosox32 Brown Belt

Fucking Junkrat and Roadhog. Their survivability is annoying.

6. Fizzee Water

Fizzee Water Silver Belt

Fuck Junkrat, the last thing that twat needed was a buff.

I've been playing Ana almost exclusively (Lucio on KOTH maps) and have been having decent success. Was looking like I was marching towards Plat until I ran into teams with fucking Widow mains and guys trolling with Battle Mercy bullshit.

7. OvaryHugger

OvaryHugger Let's Palaver!

Thing is mercy is quite effective when she's pitching in to do damage but the players usually get tunnel vision and forget to heal their dying Teammates.
    That's unforgivable. :mad:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  8. method115

method115 Steel Belt

It's hard to know. I see it similar to Rein's charge. You can use the charge but you have to use it effectively because your team will be wide open when you go in and so will you.

I have a hard time using my gun as mercy I always feel like it's just going to end up with someone dying because I wasn't healing them as soon as they were taking damage. I find it much easier to just boost someone else's damage and then switch to healing when needed and I feel like I help more that way. Especially if you damage boost them at the right time i.e. hitting turret\bastion\healer.