Paulie Malignaggi is an avid Trump supporter | Page 8

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by Novice4eva, Aug 31, 2017.

1. moosaev Blue Belt

moosaev
    Yeah, The Walking Dead pretty quickly turned into garbage, i stopped watching years ago.

Have you watched The Knick? I was disappointed it got cancelled, i thought it was great but it also didn't attract a big enough fan base. The lowest common denominator TV viewer (the mouth breathers that watch stuff like Duck Dynasty & the Kardashians) don't appreciate character driven long arc stories.

GoT was so successful because they threaded the needle between rich characters and detailed long term plot with immediate gratification death and sex every episode.

2. SBJJ Brown Belt

SBJJ
    I really loved a short lived show called Lucky awhile back. At least I think it was called Lucky. About a down on his luck poker player

3. LogicalInsanity Gold Belt

LogicalInsanity
  4. b-hop White Belt

b-hop
    Trump is alpha male, he doesn´t give one fuck to anyone else opinion.
    Maybe the first manly president in many years.

5. moosaev Blue Belt

moosaev
    Thats laughable, plenty of evidence (due to leaks) that he's actually a coward who doesnt like direct confrontation and only swings his dick around with subordinates or people under his direct control. When dealing with coequals either in congress or internationally, he turns into a big bowl of quivering jello. The man is a total fraud.

6. b-hop White Belt

b-hop
    I really like the handshakes he give to japonese minister and the french minister, like bitches haha.

And if was a coward then would not go head-to head with the media and stand so controversy opinions.

7. moosaev Blue Belt

moosaev
    He's playing to his base, thats not courage thats politics. You think he believes the shit he says? He's a conman, he doesnt give 2 shits about manufacturing or the Iran deal or any policy position he goes on a twitter rant about.

And the fact that you're taken by all his bullshit bravado is why we're fucked. People voting for presidents based on handshakes.

8. b-hop White Belt

b-hop
    I believe so, would be much more easier to be elected if had say things to be likeable
    So negative, how do you figured that he is a conman and do not believe in the things he said?

And that was not the point i make, i said he was alpha male because he stand up controversy opinions, and doesn t care if the whole media and the many people rant about it.

I vote base on the personality of a person not too be like a bitch and try too a be likeable to everyone like the vast majority of politicians, is clear the enemys of America are going too have way more problems.

9. moosaev Blue Belt

moosaev
    The US prison system is filled with Alpha males, being an alpha male means shit if you don't have the maturity, patience, and humility to learn things and make proper decisions. Trump is a child. We have 9 months of evidence that he doesn't know how to get anything done. Not a single accomplishment, half his advisors already fired, more leaks than all the other administrations put together. He's not even the leader of his own party let alone America - Republicans are all ignoring him and listening to Mitch McConnell instead. So much for being an alpha male.

10. moosaev Blue Belt

moosaev
    @PUO3 Please delete this thread