1. Fresh off her huge victory at UFC Fight Night 105, Randa Markos returns to Sherdog for her second LIVE Q&A, FRIDAY at 3:00 PM EST. Check it out here.
    Dismiss Notice

PWD 424: The Usos creampied Maryse | Page 11

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling Discussion' started by Minotauro Rex, Feb 21, 2017.

?

Do you like mustard?

Poll closed Feb 24, 2017.
  1. Yes

58.3%
  2. No

41.7%
  1. deezy Blue Belt

deezy
    That Brazzers title looks better than 90% of the titles in pro wrestling today.

Batjester and Edison Carasio like this.
  2. Edison Carasio Excellence of execution belt

Edison Carasio
    Alexa Bliss should feud for that title.

lakersfan45, Batjester, tec87 and 2 others like this.
  3. TheStruggle Master Kaku Belt

TheStruggle

Nothing but winning

Edison Carasio likes this.
  4. RollSonnenRoll I ain't never had too much fun

RollSonnenRoll
    You can tell by the look in his eyes that he's not buying into that character one bit.

Still more effort than Emma
    <mma1>

deezy, TheStruggle and Minotauro Rex like this.
  5. deezy Blue Belt

deezy
    Prichards bonus show about Houston mixed with the ECW stories really explains why Vince never works with other wrestling companies.

6. TheStruggle Master Kaku Belt

TheStruggle
    Ryback is on a tear today

On Tyson Kidd’s Injury: I told Tyson Kidd that it was so great to see him again, and we were joking about talents where we said that if any of these certain talents had broken their necks, which I won’t name the talents, but if they had broken their necks they would be well over 500 pounds. He looks better than ever, and I told him that he is still in better shape than 90% of the roster. Huge bicep veins, yet with a broken neck and his wrestling career is over but remains so optimistic and positive throughout the entire process. Don’t get me wrong—I am sure he has moaned and complained and cried, who has every right to do that. If he was doing that 24/7 nobody would knock him, but he is not doing that, he is out and talking to the guys and I forget that there is anything wrong with him. It sucks, people don’t understand and will not go into great detail about this—but WWE should make sure 100% that he is taken care of the rest of his life, and I mean, well beyond taken care of, that they should bend over backwards for him because this guy loved wrestling on another level, and what they took away from him, and by the way, for them to take as long as they did to apologize, I’m going to personally say it right here on the podcast, F**k you Vince, and F*** you Kevin [Dunn] for not being men and apologizing to this human and Vince [McMahon] you are a F***ing piece of s**t, and will say it right here for everything you did that night to create that night and should hate yourself everytime you look in the mirror for putting him in that situation. This will not be edited out either. There is no excuses for it, they should be shut down for it. Tyson Kidd is a great human being who has given them everything. I hope to God Mark Carrano is fired for the stupid decision that he made that night. That is personally one thing—mainly because I hate the guy so much, for being such a piece of s*** that I would like to see Mark Carrano gone over this whole thing at the end of the day. I will get mad for him without saying too much and is a great human being. If people know his situation, and is not my place to say anything, but it makes me so angry, because everything I went through with my ankle, and I don’t think Vince knows anything that went on with my ankle, and I didn’t get one single apology for anything, and in Tyson’s situation, it’s a million times worse because he can never wrestle again, and it just makes me so angry at the negligence and the stupidity that exists at that level there. It’s not to say mistakes won’t happen from time to time, but they put WWE on such a big pedestal and makes me so angry, and I will be the first to admit that they have so much power, somebody needs to say it because someone needs to say it.

Getting John Cena Drunk During a Bowling Game: It was me, John Cena, R-Truth and Santino Marella. This bowling alley had a bar and bowling lanes. We’re up all day working, going to appearances, meeting all the troops and ships and seeing all the cool things. We decided to have fans watch us have a two on two bowling game. I think it was me and R-Truth vs Santino and Cena were the teams. We did the drinking game where the loser had to take a shot, along with the drinks that we were drinking. I was messed up at the end of it, and couple of funny notes from this; this was when I was red hot with the merchandise—Cena had made a smart remark about it towards me. We were just dudes bowling and having fun being drunk. I remember that I said something along the lines of ‘enjoy being number one in merchandise because soon you are going to be number two a**hole.’ He did not appreciate that, and I just laughed so hard. He was so sensitive towards the whole thing. I don’t remember who saw him—I want to say it was Ted Dibiase saw him later that night, because Cena has been known to put down a tremendous amount of alcohol, and he was a mess. He was stripping at the bowling alley, and doing some really dumb s**t. Dibiase comes up to me and said, ‘you were the one he was drinking with?’ I said, yeah, me, Santino and Truth. He goes, ‘I’ve never seen him drunker.’ I felt so proud of myself that I was not that bad compared to what he was doing because you always hear how much he can drink. They beat us too; we were doing shots for the losers, probably of whiskey, and I just remember that they beat us in both games and it wasn’t bad, but I drank a lot more than them. R-Truth was messed up too. He can also drink a bit and was a lot of fun.

On CM Punk’s frustrations with WWE and how the “WWE machine” effects wrestlers: “He was never the stereotypical WWE guy. He always had to eat shit, so to speak, from day one. He broke a lot of doors down up there for a lot of the independent guys. He kinda had to live through that first hand, where guys now are getting opportunities from the independents, he didn’t necessarily get all of those right off the bat, probably like he felt like he should have.” … “Vince and the WWE, they’re a business. They essentially whore you out and run you into the ground, and then they replace you. Because there are so many guys who want those spots, and the brand is so strong now, that they can do that and get away with it. It gives you a negative feeling on wrestling at times. I feel like Punk had a lot on his shoulders, with the creative and the injuries, where it kind of makes you resent the job a little bit. And I think that’s where you can become a little bitter, and a little angry. Even though he had a lot of success, I feel like at times, but in his mind probably not the level that he wanted. And I can understand that because I know the level of success that I wanted, and wasn’t happy with that. And for him I think it was main-eventing WrestleMania. I think for him, after experiencing the struggles that he did early on just to get there, and then getting there and having success finally, and finally breaking through, and then still not actually truly getting that spot that he really wanted – his goal, so to speak – I think it was just a culmination of everything.”

7. Edison Carasio Excellence of execution belt

Edison Carasio
    [​IMG]

8. TheStruggle Master Kaku Belt

TheStruggle
  9. Minotauro Rex You can't read clocks?

Minotauro Rex
    [​IMG]

Batjester and TheStruggle like this.
  10. deezy Blue Belt

deezy
    "Vince didn't know what I was going through with my ankle, but fuck him for not knowing, I never talked to him. I stayed home and was depressed about it".

{<huh}

Also booking a match between two guys with no injury causing reps was a shitty thing to do?

Edit:....Needs this
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  11. Edison Carasio Excellence of execution belt

Edison Carasio
    I'm an Emma mark.

[​IMG]

12. frenzy miss frenzy

frenzy
    has emmalina been explained yet

lakersfan45 likes this.
  13. lakersfan45 That's sardo! No mr, accent on the do!

lakersfan45
    <{1-18}>
    <{1-12}><{1-15}><{1-14}><{1-16}>

14. Smigg Silver Belt

Smigg

I think Alexa's mum must have had her when she was 13.

TheStruggle and Edison Carasio like this.
  15. lakersfan45 That's sardo! No mr, accent on the do!

lakersfan45
    Yeah. It's meta. She's playing a character pertdending not to play a character so that she's back to her original character

TheStruggle likes this.
  16. Edison Carasio Excellence of execution belt

Edison Carasio
    Wonder if she'll be dancing Emma or black lipstick and gloves Emma.

17. frenzy miss frenzy

frenzy
    <{1-2}>

lakersfan45 likes this.
  18. Michaelangelo what a freak

Michaelangelo
    self cockblock aka self gutter

[​IMG]

TheStruggle and Minotauro Rex like this.
  19. Edison Carasio Excellence of execution belt

Edison Carasio
    <bball2><{shaqs}>

20. RollSonnenRoll I ain't never had too much fun

RollSonnenRoll
    Emma let us all down. That's the explanation

frenzy, TheStruggle and Minotauro Rex like this.