1. Fresh off her huge victory at UFC Fight Night 105, Randa Markos returns to Sherdog for her second LIVE Q&A, FRIDAY at 3:00 PM EST. Check it out here.
    Dismiss Notice

Swedish town councilor proposes sex breaks during work | Page 3

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Hotora86, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Ippy Ik ben Groot.

Ippy
    ???

2. Exi-Meta-Tran-Man Dark Web Sys Adm/n

Exi-Meta-Tran-Man
    oh, so you are suggesting that you 'want' to go? That gif was rather ambiguous. I interpreted it to mean that you would go, but after reading about the immigration policy, there was something in the way from you being able to do it, whether that be on personal ideological grounds, or that of laws of the land.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  3. Ippy Ik ben Groot.

Ippy
    That was the great Ron Swanson. That gif is him in "barely restrained excitement"...

Exi-Meta-Tran-Man likes this.
  4. Exi-Meta-Tran-Man Dark Web Sys Adm/n

Exi-Meta-Tran-Man
    I was starting to wonder if there was another 9/11, with the lack of outrage I was seeing in this thread, then I realized I am in the Mayberry. Bunch of fornicating "live, and let live" types in here that are to exhausted to fight from making the love all day. God damn hippy's.

5. Defeat Unknown Black Belt

Defeat Unknown
    That's interesting you would make such a post in a topic about a government trying to tell you when you should have sex and trying to control/improve your relationship.

It's honestly a pretty retarded idea, and I'm not sure how yours or my sex life concerns any government.

Both of those articles are bare bones with no information. There's obviously some more information to this idea that isn't being shared. This is just sensationalist "news".

It takes me 15 minutes to drive to work in the morning, 20+ in the afternoon. That's 35 minutes of my "sex break" that I'm dealing with shitty traffic. I can't think of any instance where I've walked in the door of my home after dealing with traffic, and immediately rushed to my wife to have sex, with a time limit no less!

6. Cint Risen

Cint
    Inb4 moved to War Room.

7. Exi-Meta-Tran-Man Dark Web Sys Adm/n

Exi-Meta-Tran-Man
    Agreed.

The government shouldn't have a say in what we do with our genitals, sexual preferences, our gender identities, marriage and relationships status and how it effects taxation, and most especially they need to decriminalize the intimacy industry, known to many as the illegal sex trade. I just find that many country's are far more free in these regards as well as being a nurturing, or at least neutral environment to small enterprise/entrepreneurship. There is much about Canada that I do not like, and I am looking for something better for my family. Freedom, liberty, true democracy, common man capitalism, and more humanistic laws that are science driven are more attractive to me. No matter where I go there will be things that need to evolve to a higher state, but I will choose the one's that best embody these value's and be glad to help them along in their progression. I would stay here in Canada, but I just don't have that kind of time to waste.

8. Defeat Unknown Black Belt

Defeat Unknown
    Where exactly are you in Canada? I'm in Edmonton. It's a big, aggressive city. I often consider moving to a smaller town and would love the opportunity to try to live somewhere in Northern Europe.

This topic is just a retarded idea. I'm all for breaks and shorter work hours, but to even suggest that you should have a break for sex, it's absurd and it's invasive. I'm not sure how any of this helps relationships or encourages healthy living. It's sensationalism and does nothing more than evoke the silly responses seen in this topic.

9. Organic Damage καλλίστῃ

Organic Damage
    What, they don't have a word for "nooner" in Swedish?

Also, someone should mention this to Japan to get that negative population growth rate up.

10. Exi-Meta-Tran-Man Dark Web Sys Adm/n

Exi-Meta-Tran-Man
    I am in Victoria BC.

Canada is a good place for many, but I have had enough of it. The bureaucracies in Cunuckastan are just to big and wasteful, and the people are just to spoiled and apathetic for my liking. Canada has more wealth resource than any other country per capita, and it still has ghetto's in every city. I we had a bit warmer weather we would be exactly like America, that would include population. The people here are so politically naive and lazy, that it drives me mad. After working for Elections Canada I had seen enough evidence to support that claim. Don't get me wrong, it's a great place comparatively, I just want something more for myself and my kids.