Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Lead, Mar 1, 2017.
I'm winning one on Monday, BTW.
Tried to get @Giblert to stand behind a crazy claim, but no dice.
I'm well aware which is why I made the comment. You and @waiguoren are pulling pretty far in this thing. I think Hans is the only other guy in a distant third if I had to guess and I think he would continue to do some bets if prompted.
What was Giblerts?
He chided me on referring to the Clinton email thing in the past tense, said something is coming. I wanted a concrete claim I could bet against. That one is the gift that keeps giving, as it was clear from the start that there was nothing there, but people are still convinced.
Andddd stilllllll undefeated.....
#15 @Jack V Savage vs. @drstrangelov
1. Trump's favorability rating Real Clear Politics average is 51.8 before Labor Day
2. drstanglov- For, Jack V Savage- against
3. 09/04/2017 (Labor Day)
4. Hybrid- Jack's avatar or Drstranglovs sig
5. 1 month (tentatively 09/04/17-10/03/17)
6. Attempted or successful assassination of Trump or attack by foreign government or there is pending or concluded vote on authorization for military action before his rating goes up, the bet is null
Winner: Jack V Savage
At this point it would be a surprise if Trumps approval rating ever goes that high .