1. Fresh off her huge victory at UFC Fight Night 105, Randa Markos returns to Sherdog for her second LIVE Q&A, FRIDAY at 3:00 PM EST. Check it out here.
    Dismiss Notice

TV Show Thread (Lethal Weapon Renewed; Ronda Guest Stars on Blindspot; iZombie Returns April 4) | Page 16

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Dragonlordxxxxx, Jan 23, 2017.

1. lordsai Green Belt

lordsai
    the new season just started yesterday i have not watched it yet going to after i catch up on few shows i am behind on

2. Dragonlordxxxxx Senior Moderator

Dragonlordxxxxx
    Sherdog Fan-Favorite Ronda Rousey Will Guest Star in NBC's BLINDSPOT

[​IMG]

Ronda Rousey is bringing her particular set of skills to the small screen. The MMA fighter will guest-star in an upcoming episode of Blindspot, EW has learned.

Rousey will play Devon Penberthy, a female prison inmate who grew up in a working-class family from the White Mountains of New Hampshire and is serving time for transporting weapons across state lines. She is a tough, athletic woman who knows how to fight and handle a weapon. Blindspot airs Wednesdays at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.

Rousey, who will appear in an episode slated for early May, is no stranger to using her skills for entertainment, having roles in Furious 7, the Entourage movie, and on Drunk History.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/21/blindspot-ronda-rousey/

BisexualMMA and Loiosh like this.
  3. ralphc1 Gold Belt

ralphc1
    The Detour was great tonight. I don't know how they come up with the craziness.

4. Dragonlordxxxxx Senior Moderator

Dragonlordxxxxx
    First Promo from M. Night Shyamalan's TALES FROM THE CRYPT

Loiosh likes this.
  5. Bob Gray Deadlights Belt

Bob Gray
    ****....yes.

Ace Merrill coke binges, please. Who to play Alan Pangborn? I will have to think on this.

6. Tobago Jones #HalaWales

Tobago Jones
    <{clintugh}>

7. Dragonlordxxxxx Senior Moderator

Dragonlordxxxxx
    AGENTS OF SHIELD episode 15 ("Self Control") was amazing!

Best episode yet after the mid-season break. Edit: No, best episode of the season!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Loiosh Detective

Loiosh

What?

It's back?

Awesome.

9. Dragonlordxxxxx Senior Moderator

Dragonlordxxxxx
    Trailer for Netflix's THE DISCOVERY Starring Robert Redford, Rooney Mara

One year after the existence of the afterlife is scientifically verified, millions around the world have ended their own lives in order to “get there”. A man and woman fall in love while coming to terms with their own tragic pasts and the true nature of the afterlife. Coming to Netflix March 31.

Loiosh likes this.
  10. Ippy Ik ben Groot.

Ippy
    I was about to post that, but then I saw that it was a movie, and not a series.

11. Loiosh Detective

Loiosh

...inspired by The Leftovers

Dragonlordxxxxx likes this.
  12. Ippy Ik ben Groot.

Ippy
    Even though I like Emerald City, I agree with JadeOwl in that it would have been much better if it was done Netflix-style, and they released the entire series at once.

13. Dragonlordxxxxx Senior Moderator

Dragonlordxxxxx
    Jamie Chung Cast as the Mutant Blink in Fox's X-MEN TV Series

[​IMG]

Jamie Chung is crossing over from the DC to the Marvel universe. The actress, who recurred as Valerie Vale on Batman prequel series Gotham, has been cast as a series regular on another Fox comic book drama project, the untitled Marvel action-adventure series pilot.

Written by Matt Nix and directed by Bryan Singer, the pilot focuses on two ordinary parents who discover their children possess mutant powers. Forced to go on the run from a hostile government, the family joins up with an underground network of mutants and must fight to survive.

Chung will play the sarcastic and lively Clarice Fong aka Blink, an established character from the comics with the power of teleportation. Clarice’s naturally strong exuberance has taken a hit after a sudden and traumatic upheaval of her life. As she adjusts to the new people and places that are suddenly ‘home’, Clarice is slowly becoming herself again.

Chung also has recurred as Mulan on ABC’s Once Upon a Time and recurs on the upcoming season of Hulu’s Casual.

http://deadline.com/2017/02/fox-marvel-pilot-casts-jamie-chung-blink-1201932472/

14. Dragonlordxxxxx Senior Moderator

Dragonlordxxxxx
    LETHAL WEAPON Renewed for a Second Season at Fox

[​IMG]

Fox has given an early renewal to buddy cop series Lethal Weapon, Variety has learned.

The TV adaptation of the Mel Gibson-Danny Glover film, starring Clayne Crawford and Damon Wayans, has proved a more than solid performer for Fox, averaging a 1.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic and an average audience of 6.63 million; Fox says that viewing over all linear and digital platforms brings the total viewer average up to 11 million per episode. It was the network’s first new series to be given a full season order back in October.

Lethal Weapon is a production of Warner Bros. Television in association with Lin Pictures and Good Session Productions. Matt Miller (Forever, The 100), Dan Lin (The LEGO Movie, Sherlock Holmes), Jennifer Gwartz (Forever, Veronica Mars) and McG (The Mysteries of Laura, The O.C., Charlie’s Angels) serve as executive producers.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/lethal-weapon-renewed-s2-fox-1201993806/

Tobago Jones likes this.
  15. Dragonlordxxxxx Senior Moderator

Dragonlordxxxxx
    [​IMG]

Happy Lethal Weapon is renewed. It has been the surprise show of last year. Everybody in here, including me, thought it was going to suck but almost everybody changed their minds after watching a couple of episodes.

Tobago Jones likes this.