1. Fresh off her huge victory at UFC Fight Night 105, Randa Markos returns to Sherdog for her second LIVE Q&A, FRIDAY at 3:00 PM EST. Check it out here.
    Dismiss Notice

Your thoughts on Joe Rogan and his podcast? | Page 3

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by JonesBonesJonny, Feb 22, 2017.

1. legkicktko Brown Belt

legkicktko
    Lol. He's far from that. I disagree with him on a lot of things but for someone who leans left he is exceptionally reasonable.

2. Finnish Fan Brown Belt

Finnish Fan
    How does it feel to be so wrong? Does it apply to everything else in your life too?

Must suck to be you.

3. Roukas White Belt

Roukas
    People aren't mostly fueling the weed movement because there's serious money, lol it's because it's a stupid thing to have illegal in the first place. There's a lot of money to be made in keeping weed ILLEGAL too. Think about it. Big pharma would rather have you on 30 different painkillers killing ur liver then to let u vape a little CBD oil

4. Ed Banger Purple Belt

Ed Banger
    jamiepullthatup

The ScorpioN likes this.
  5. AndrewGolota48 Red Belt

AndrewGolota48
    He definitely wants to be manhandles by Kongo but that's a whole separate issue.

6. MMA-woooooh!!!! Brown Belt

MMA-woooooh!!!!
    decent person, not flawless, excellent podcast that can be funny or draining but shouldn't be taken seriously, if you like white noise in the background at 3 hr intervals joe's your guy.

7. Papawash clean and fresh

Papawash
    He's becoming more and more of a douche with his interruption and counterpoints. Granted he goes all devil's advocate for conversation's sake but it can be cringey af

Midnighthaute likes this.
  8. Rvd Slmr Black Belt

Rvd Slmr
  9. MestizoIV Milk Steak Belt

MestizoIV
    it has become a great promotional tool for Jack Daniels and Weed

Defeat Unknown likes this.
  10. trident Water Belt

trident
    A lot of it is also fueled by the remarkable non-sensical approach by the government in keeping it illegal and policing it and jailing people for it.

11. DynamicFastener Orange Belt

DynamicFastener
    For the most part I enjoy Joe's Podcast.

With the exception of episodes with Schaub on the panel - that guy is an unbearable cunt.

I really don't understand how one could perceive Rogan as 'destroyed' or 'shook' from the episode with Crowder.

Crowder was the one who wasn't backing up his statements or referencing trash articles as his basis for certain statements. For the most part he was being a contradictory douchebag and claiming that he "just doesn't care about it" when he clearly does.

12. Changeisinevitable Deoxyribose

Changeisinevitable
    This must be his only podcast you have ever listened to....

Horrible post!

silus_2000 likes this.
  13. silus_2000 Gold Belt

silus_2000
    lol @ "pro gay". That sums up your level of rational here.

My thoughts are that Joe has triggered you somehow and you're just lashing out mindlessly. When you were a kid you were sent to the corner, but I guess now people make threads instead.

14. DaviVasco Orange Belt

DaviVasco
    he was a dick to Crowder, but at least he was Man enough to publicly admit his mistakes. He made a post apologizing for the episode, and even went on Crowder's podcast to apologize.

he is clearly biased when he talks about weed, but at least he was adult enough to apologize. you can disagree with somebody , but just be respectful, that is all

15. Nerdslayer Purple Belt

Nerdslayer
    I think he's a guy who expands his horizons incredibly, which means he's most certainly going to be wrong at certain things. Not many people talk about so many diverse subjects. I assure if you did, you would also screw things up and make false statements.

Until he reaches the point where he ignores facts/science, I don't see a reason to dislike him for his intellect.

As for his show, he's had some great guests and really entertaining shows.

I think he's a positive, and people who try and say he's some terrible being are just butthurt fans who probably were made fun of on the show.

16. FrontNakedChoke _____________________

FrontNakedChoke
    I can't stand Joe Rogan.

17. Midnighthaute Yellow Belt

Midnighthaute
    He's gotten too used to hearing himself talk

18. Defeat Unknown Black Belt

Defeat Unknown
    I'd like to listen to the fight companions but Schuab makes them unbearable.

I think Joe's an addict. He talks about marijuana nearly every single podcast and he "admits" that he smokes dope before/after almost everything he does. I have no issue with people who smoke dope recreationally, but people who make it a significant part of their life tend to be losers and can never admit how much they rely on it. Joe always touts the health benefits of smoking dope, but he doesn't use it for any of those benefits. He just uses it to get high. His opinions and stances on marijuanna are no different from the typical pot head we've all met in our lives. He's a pot head.

I suppose just like any other human being, I agree with about half of what he says, and has some interest in some of the same things he does.

Joe definitely is an asshole in that video.

I think his best podcasts aren't when it's him with his buddies smoking dope and getting drunk, but rather when he has interesting people on, who have a lot of knowledge on specific subjects. I always listen when Graham Hancock is on, or guys like Henry Rollins or something.

19. silus_2000 Gold Belt

silus_2000
    It makes perfect sense when you listen to his reasons. The wage gap myth for example was debunked 40 years ago, yet still persists....

20. csroster Silver Belt

csroster
    I've listened to a few of his podcasts, he can be over the top and childish as times but I generally find Rogan to be entertaining and somewhat reasonable.