1. Fresh off her huge victory at UFC Fight Night 105, Randa Markos returns to Sherdog for her second LIVE Q&A, FRIDAY at 3:00 PM EST. Check it out here.
    Dismiss Notice

Your thoughts on Joe Rogan and his podcast? | Page 4

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by JonesBonesJonny, Feb 22, 2017.

1. aburger Green Belt

aburger
    It's pretty accessible, sometimes entertaining but often pretty average. Unfortunately I have witnessed first hand friends try and emulate his methods when simply having a beer or two, Ultimate cringe.

Also, Bravos cooked his wig imo.

2. 98bird Green Belt

98bird
    Rogan is pretty fair. I disagree with many of his opinions (ie. anti-God which is a big thing, etc.) but agree with many of his views also. He's very intelligent and articulate.

Rogan is also way more anti-Hillary than he is anti-Trump. He was a Bernie supporter, but now that Trump has won, he's taken the position of giving Trump a chance as he's now the President. He's very much anti-SJW and all the bullshit protestors who are stupidly against Trump and also trying to suppress Freedom of Speech.

He has both Liberal and Conservative guests. Although I can only say that I've listened to maybe like 20 or so of his entire podcasts...not the highlights, but the entire 3-4 hour/each podcasts....so 3-4 hours X 20. He doesn't really talk over his guests. 3-4 hours is a shit-long amount of time, so the guests have plenty of it to convey their viewpoints...the only ONE guest who did dominate probably 80-85% of the entire 4 hour podcast, was ALEX JONES. If you want to talk about people interrupting and talking over guest, listen to that one. Rogan is VERY fair on this aspect.

3. threelions Black Belt

threelions
    Awful but perfect for young boys who think smoking weed makes them different and special. It's like high class political debate but for retards.

4. kenetics Brown Belt

kenetics
    Don't do drugs kids.